Operating a franchise can be a great way of starting up a business by tapping into an already well-established company.
Not only that, but you know the business model works, because others using it have profited. You can also benefit from the franchisor’s branding and marketing services. Here, we have listed five franchises, from different sectors, including our own Sourced Network property franchise for comparison.
OSCAR Pet Foods
The franchise is a home delivery service offering not just pet foods, but also toys, treats, accessories and health care products. Customers can also seek advice from experts via a free helpline.
In addition to training and an exclusive territory, franchisees also qualify for:
- a nutritional qualification
- branded corporate marquee
- full colour livery
- corporate clothing and equipment
- marketing materials and online tools
- online networking forum
- bespoke accounts system
- customer relationship system
The franchise, which also offers stock options, can be operated part-time or full-time.
Cost: £8,995 plus VAT
A care at home franchise, which attends to the elderly, infirm and disabled in their own homes. This is a full-time franchise, which involves employing and managing staff. As a result, it includes access to a dedicated Quality Manager, Marketing Manager and On-Boarding Manager. Franchisees also benefit from:
- Support with initial business planning and regulatory registration
- Computer and software package
- Training and guidance app
- Local website
- Marketing materials
- Staff uniforms
- Financial help via a third party
Cost: £37,500 plus VAT
This concept bistro and wine bar franchise is about giving consumers ‘a taste of Switzerland.’ In addition to café management and operation training, buying into this franchise also means:
- Ongoing support
- A fully fitted café bar
- Full equipment package
- Help with finding a site
- Help with marketing of initial café launch
- Ongoing marketing assistance
- Branded uniform
- Financial assistance available via a third party
Again, managing and running a cafe is a full-time operation.
Cost: £25,000 plus VAT.
The Decorator Guys
This spray-painting specialist business trains and supports franchisees in internal and external domestic and commercial decorating. It’s all achieved via spray painting, using particular equipment unique to the franchise. Unlike other franchises mentioned in this article, franchisees must provide their own vehicle. Other parts of the package for franchisees include:
- Systems and processes to run the business
- Ongoing support and regular business updates
- Access to a central website and social media
- Van wrap
- Branded uniforms
- Equipment package
- Stock package
- A marketing launch
This is a part-time or full-time business.
Build your own property portfolio, while learning how to do it from experienced property investors. Sourced franchisees benefit from full training and ongoing support from industry experts, networking opportunities and access to property finance. Other benefits of a Sourced Network property franchise include:
- Funding up to 100% of the purchase and development of profitable deals
- Huge earning potential with low working capital requirement
- The backing of a trusted brand and its strong reputation within the sector
- Lead generation – we generate over 35,000 property and investor leads a year for our franchisees.
- Sourcing of territory and exclusivity
- Ongoing marketing support with centralised team at Head Office
This is either a part-time or full-time opportunity.
Cost: £12,500 plus VAT.
Find out more about the benefits of taking up a Sourced Network franchise by downloading our prospectus today.