An assisted sale property deal will only work, if you assess your deal carefully and ensure your profit margin is protected.
In short, you should work out if what you or your investor need put into the deal, will generate enough profit, based on the current and end value of the property.
There are many different factors to consider though, and in this episode of our podcast, we cover:
- What to look out for when choosing a property for an assisted sale
- Why a property isn’t selling – the different remedies you could offer to the owner
- What is the most common theme on properties that are good for assisted sales
- How to get comparables – our proven structure
- How to approach the owner
- And more!
Got a question? Email us at [email protected]
Check out additional resources on assisted sales:
This episode is part of a series:
- What is an assisted sale in property investment?
- How do I assess an assisted sale property deal?
- How do I find properties that will work for assisted sales?
- How do I fund an assisted sale property deal?
- A real-life example of an assisted sale from Sourced
- Where do I find buyers for assisted sales?
- Can I manage an assisted sale property deal myself?