If you listened to the first two episodes of our assisted sales podcast series, then you should know how beneficial this strategy is for all parties involved. You help the vendor achieve the price they want, the agent secures a sale and you earn a generous profit margin. And best of all, as the person carrying out the assisted sale, you don’t even need to own the property!
In this episode, we will focus on how to find the properties that work for assisted sales.
Tune in to find out:
- Our top methods to source assisted sale opportunities: online and offline
- Tips for specifying your list of keywords
- How to leverage your network to make assisted sale opportunities come to you
- And more!
Got a question?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This episode is part of a series:
- What is an assisted sale in property investment?
- How do I assess an assisted sale property deal?
- How do I find properties that will work for assisted sales?
- How do I fund an assisted sale property deal?
- A real-life example of an assisted sale from Sourced
- Where do I find buyers for assisted sales?
- Can I manage an assisted sale property deal myself?