When doing an assisted sale, property purchase costs do not apply, resulting in a much larger profit. However, since you never own the property in the process, you can’t fund your deal using traditional funding options such as mortgages, peer to peer lending or bridging finance. Those financial products require to have a security charge against your property, in order to lend to you.
So, what options are you left with, when looking to fund your first assisted sale? And what exactly do you need the money for?
In this episode, we explain what costs a typical assisted sale incurs, how to get funds in place to cover them and what money you can actually make on an assisted sale. You will learn how to do an assisted sale with ‘no money down’ too!
Got a question?
Email us at [email protected]
This episode is part of a series:
1. What is an assisted sale in property investment?
2. How do I assess an assisted sale property deal?
3. How do I find properties that will work for assisted sales?
4. How to fund an assisted sale property deal
5. A real-life example of an assisted sale from Sourced
6. Where do I find buyers for assisted sales?
7. Can I manage an assisted sale property deal myself?