Is a lack of funds holding you back from turning your property development dreams into reality?
With many lenders pulling out of the market or changing their lending criteria, it may feel more challenging to borrow. There are plenty of funding options on the market, from the good old mortgage to crowdfunding, but does any of them allow you to obtain 100% of the amount you need? At Sourced, we offer funding through our very own peer to peer lending platform, Sourced Capital. Unlike traditional funding options, the loans are based on the GDV of the projects, allowing you to borrow up to 100% of the purchase and build costs.
In this webinar, you will discover:
– What financing options are available on the market
– How to choose one that’s right for you and your property project
– What criteria a project needs to meet to be funded on our leading peer to peer platform
– The process of putting the loan opportunity together – How do loans get funded on Sourced Capital
– What are the costs of borrowing from Sourced Capital
– Success stories of previously funded projects And more!
This is a must-watch for any aspiring property developer.