If you have listened to our previous assisted sales episodes, you should almost be an assisted sales expert! One thing we haven’t covered yet, is how to find buyers for your assisted sale deals.
In this episode of our podcast, Chris Kirkwood and Abby Tomlinson go into the details on how to find buyers for assisted sales. They go through what you could do independently and what you can do by utilising the professionals around you, such as estate agents. You will also learn when you should start the process of identifying a buyer and how the process could benefit you in the long run.
Got any questions?
Email us at [email protected]
Stay tuned for our next podcast, coming soon!
Download the Assisted Sales Brochure
Read the detailed article and real-life example from Sourced: link
This episode is part of a series:
- What is an assisted sale in property investment?
- How do I assess an assisted sale property deal?
- How do I find properties that will work for assisted sales?
- How to fund an assisted sale property deal
- A real-life example of an assisted sale from Sourced
- Where do I find buyers for assisted sales?
- Can I manage an assisted sale property deal myself?