Is lack of funds holding you back from turning your property development dreams into reality?
Although there are plenty of property strategies that allow you to get started in this exciting industry through ‘no money down’ deals, financing options can enable you to start working on larger projects much quicker.
There are plenty of funding options on the market, from the good old mortgage to crowdfunding, but does any of them allow you to obtain 100% of the amount you need?
At Sourced, we offer funding through our very own peer to peer lending platform, Sourced Capital. Unlike traditional funding options, the loans are based on the GDV of the projects, allowing you to borrow up to 100% of the purchase and build costs.
Watch this webinar and discover:
• What financing options are available on the market and how to choose one that’s right for you and your property project
• What are the criteria a project needs to meet to be funded on Sourced’s platform
• What is the process of putting the loan opportunity together
• How do loans get funded on Sourced Capital
• What are the costs of borrowing from Sourced Capital
• Success stories of previously funded projects
• And more! This is a must-watch for any aspiring property developer.
This is a must-watch for any aspiring property developer.
Download our Franchise Prospectus to learn how Sourced can help you to build or scale you property business.